Welcome to Cambridgeshire, Peterborough and South Lincolnshire Mind (CPSL Mind), the local Mind charity for the residents of Cambridgeshire, Peterborough and South Lincolnshire. We provide a wide range of services across the county to support those recovering from mental health challenges, promote positive mental health and tackle mental health-related stigma and discrimination within our communities.
For the very latest updates on all our projects, services and campaigns, check out our quarterly ebulletin.
Just click the link below to register:
- RCCG City of David church raises money for CPSL Mind
- Slimming World members and M&Co raise money for local charity CPSL Mind
- Man up a Pole raises money for CPSL Mind
- Stress LESS Champions Commended for Promoting Positive Mental Health
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Mental Health Charities Announce New Partnership and Programme
CPSL Mind’s Wellbeing and Stepping Forward Services
We are currently in the process of transitioning to a brand new county-wide mental health Recovery and Inclusion service, which launches on 2 September 2019. Unfortunately, this means that we are unable to take any new referrals for 1 to 1 support from our Wellbeing and Stepping Forward Services right now.
Throughout this transition period, we will continue to offer wellbeing workshop sessions and peer support groups across Cambridgeshire and Peterborough. Please see here, or email us at email@example.com.
- If you are already receiving 1 to 1 support from these services, this will continue as planned.
- If we received your referral for 1 to 1 support from these services before 13/5/2019, we will be contacting you soon to arrange an initial 1 to 1 meeting.
- Referrals into our 1 to 1 Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) and Counselling Service – Changing Lives – continue as usual as do referrals into our Perinatal Service.
If you are experiencing a mental health crisis, please call the Cambridgeshire and Peterborough First Response Service (FRS) by dialling 111, Option 2
Regular updates about the new Recovery and Inclusion Service will be posted on this website. For further information about this and CPSL Mind as a whole, please sign up for our E-bulletin (see link above).