Sign up to receive bi-monthly news and updates from CPSL Mind. You can unsubscribe at any time.
December 8, 2020
Christmas and New Year Opening Hours 20/21
Details of our opening times between Monday 21st December 2020 and Monday 4th January 2021.
Listed below are details of our opening times between Monday 21st December 2020 and Monday 4th January 2021.
Please note that crisis services, including The Sanctuary, will remain available throughout this period and you can find available helplines here.
- Our general enquiries number – 0300 303 4363 – will be available to call on weekdays between 9.30am and 5.30pm, with the exception of Bank Holidays (25th and 28th December and 1st January) as normal.
- Those in touch with our Supporting New Mums and Changing Lives services will be advised individually regarding appointment dates.
- Those receiving specialist Good Life support will continue to receive this throughout this period.
- Qwell – our online support and wellbeing community – will remain available.
- Good Mood Cafes, Open Door calm spaces and Peer Support Groups will not be taking place between 21st December and 4th January with the exception of those listed below:
|Good Mood Cafe (Zoom Video Call)||Tuesday 22nd December||10-11am|
|Open Door calm space (Zoom Video Call)||Wednesday 23rd December||2.30-3.30pm|
|Good Mood Cafe (Zoom Video Call)||Tuesday 29th December||10-11am|
|Open Door calm space (Zoom Video Call)||Wednesday 30th December||2.30-3.30pm|
You can sign up to join the virtual sessions detailed below by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on 0300 303 4363.
We’ll then send you a private link and password which you can use to safely and securely join the Zoom video call.
Sign up to