Welcome to Cambridgeshire, Peterborough and South Lincolnshire Mind (CPSL Mind), the local Mind charity for the residents of Cambridgeshire, Peterborough and South Lincolnshire. We provide a wide range of services across the county to support those recovering from mental health challenges, promote positive mental health and tackle mental health-related stigma and discrimination within our communities.
For the very latest updates on all our projects, services and campaigns, check out our quarterly ebulletin.
Just click the link below to register:
- Peterborough TSB raises £821 for local mental health charity CPSL Mind
- Cambridge NCS Group raises £668 for CPSL Mind
- Cambridge NCS group raises £460 for CPSL Mind through Mindopoly!
- Ann Enticknap raises £318 for CPSL Mind by cycling from London to Paris
- Local NCS group in Peterborough raises £426 for CPSL Mind
Wellbeing Service >
Having a mental health issue does not define you. We can all experience poor wellbeing for a number of reasons and sometimes we do not know how we can start to feel better.
Our Wellbeing Service works with people aged 18–64 who are experiencing mental distress to the extent that it is impacting on their lives and sense of wellbeing. We offer personalised support where you can access peer support groups, one-to-one support and skills-building workshops.