Welcome to Cambridgeshire, Peterborough and South Lincolnshire Mind (CPSL Mind), the local Mind charity for the residents of Cambridgeshire, Peterborough and South Lincolnshire. We provide a wide range of services across the county to support those recovering from mental health challenges, promote positive mental health and tackle mental health-related stigma and discrimination within our communities.
For the very latest updates on all our projects, services and campaigns, check out our quarterly ebulletin.
Just click the link below to register:
- Independent Living Services raised £330 for local mental health charity, CPSL Mind
- Nene Park Academy raises £213 for local mental health charity CPSL Mind
- Through fun and relaxation Bathing Under the Sky raises £615 for CPSL Mind
- Princebuild staff complete the Grand East Anglian Run for CPSL Mind and Macmillan Cancer Support and raise £4,500
- Wolfson College Boat Club ergathon raises £500 for CPSL Mind
Wellbeing Service >
Having a mental health issue does not define you. We can all experience poor wellbeing for a number of reasons and sometimes we do not know how we can start to feel better.
Our Wellbeing Service works with people aged 18–64 who are experiencing mental distress to the extent that it is impacting on their lives and sense of wellbeing. We offer personalised support where you can access peer support groups, one-to-one support and skills-building workshops.