We are looking for a Suicide Prevention Project Worker – Neurodivergent Community to join our team. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and you are able to meet the criteria detailed below, please apply!
What will a Suicide Prevention Project Worker – Neurodivergent Community do?
Key responsibilities of this role are to:
- To build strong relationships and work collaboratively with the neurodivergent partner organisation/s, to support development of an organisational approach to suicide prevention and safety planning.
- Work collaboratively with CPSL Mind training team to deliver bespoke suicide prevention workshops across our partner organisation/s staff and volunteer groups and the wider community.
- Work collaboratively with CPSL Mind’s communications and campaigns team to co-produce and deliver focused campaigns activity across the communities.
Suicide Prevention Project Worker – Neurodivergent Community criteria:
The post holder will able to:
- Build strong, collaborative relationships with the Neurodivergent community partner organisation/s to build suicide prevention skills, knowledge, and capacity, to support the development of an organisational approach to suicide prevention and safety planning.
- Work collaboratively within CPSL Mind, with our partner organisations and across the community to co-produce, promote and deliver focused campaigns activity and bespoke suicide prevention workshops.
We will only accept complete applications, which should include CV, Covering Letter and Equality and Diversity Form.
If you require further information please contact Carolyn Smith, Recruitment Co-ordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 26th February 2024
Interviews: w/c 11th March 2024