Date(s) - 18/06/2019 - 25/06/2019
10:00 am - 4:30 pm
The Fleet Community Centre, Fleet Way, High Street, Fletton, Peterborough, PE2 8DL
Are you interested in learning more about mental health? This course covers the symptoms of common mental health issues and the skills needed to support somebody experiencing mental distress – as well as how to guide them towards appropriate professional help. You will receive a reference manual and a certificate on completing the course.
Learn how to:
- Spot the early signs of a mental health issue
- Feel confident helping someone experiencing a mental health issue
- Provide help to someone in distress on a first aid basis
- Guide someone towards the appropriate support
- Reduce the stigma of mental health issues.
This is a 2 day course, taking place on:
Tuesday 18/06/2019 – 10.00am to 4.30pm
Tuesday 25/06/2019 – 10.00am to 4.30pm
The course will be held at The Fleet community centre, Peterborough.
Note: Please check your junk/spam folder for email confirmation of your place on the course, which should arrive within a week of you submitting your booking request.
Online booking is now closed. Please contact the Wellbeing Team on 01223 311320/01480 470480 or the Training Team on 01223 311320/01480 470480/07734 600205 to find out if places are still available.