Date(s) - 30/04/2019
9:30 am - 1:00 pm
2030 Cambourne Business Park, Cambourne, CB23 6DW
This interactive and engaging course offers line managers a solid introduction to the skills and knowledge they need to create a mentally healthy workplace. It includes the HSE competencies framework for mental health.
- How does poor mental wellbeing among staff affect a business?
- What is the manager’s role in creating a mentally healthy workplace?
- Do you know the signs and symptoms of common mental health issues?
- How would you respond to an employee in distress?
- What mental health/wellbeing support is available to your employees?
This is a half day course, taking place on:
Tuesday 30/04/2019 – 09.30am to 1.00pm
Note: Please check your junk/spam folder for email confirmation of your place on the course, which should arrive within a week of you submitting your booking request.
Online booking is now closed. Please contact the Wellbeing Team on 01223 311320/01480 470480 or the Training Team on 01223 311320/01480 470480/07734 600205 to find out if places are still available.