Date(s) - 10/07/2020
9:30 am - 1:00 pm
7-8 Clifton Court, Cambridge, CB1 7BN
A half day course for line managers, teaching the knowledge and skills necessary to create a mentally healthy workplace: one that people look forward to attending, which is open to individuals’ needs, and where employees and managers are flexible and supportive of each other.
Learn how to:
- Explain the terms mental health, stress, anxiety and depression, and psychosis
- Recognise the business impacts of poor mental wellbeing among staff
- Explain the HSE stress management standards/competencies
- Discuss the manager’s role in creating a mentally healthy workplace
- Recognise the signs and symptoms of anxiety & depression
- Respond appropriately to a distressed employee
- Identify support available to an employee experiencing mental distress.
This course will take place on:
Friday 10/07/2020 9.30am – 1.00pm
Note: Please check your junk/spam folder for email confirmation of your place on the course, which should arrive within a week of you submitting your booking request.
Online booking is now closed. Please contact the Wellbeing Team on 01223 311320/01480 470480 or the Training Team on 01223 311320/01480 470480/07734 600205 to find out if places are still available.