Date(s) - 15/02/2021
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
This is the second of 2 sessions. Please make sure you have watched the Introduction to Mental Health Webinar before booking your place for workshop 2.
To book your place for the Supporting Someone in Emotional Distress workshop please complete the booking form. The objectives of the workshop are:
- To complete a personal wellbeing plan
- To recognise the importance of boundaries
- To recognise signs of mental ill health
- How to open up a conversation
- Active listening
- How to support others to build their wellbeing plan
- To identify local sources of support
You will receive a confirmation email and then the zoom link 2 days before the workshop. This is a rolling programme of training, more dates will be released as the workshops become full.
If you have any queries about this process please contact email@example.com
Online booking is now closed. Please contact the Wellbeing Team on 01223 311320/01480 470480 or the Training Team on 01223 311320/01480 470480/07734 600205 to find out if places are still available.