We are looking for a Crisis Recovery Worker to join our team. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and you are able to meet the criteria detailed below, please apply!
What will a Crisis Recovery Worker do?
- Provide 1:1 support, either over the phone, online or in person
- Support with wellbeing and safety planning
- Instil a sense of hope that an individual’s situation can change
- Empower individuals to take an active role in their recovery
- Support individuals through worker guided self-help strategies including grounding, breathing techniques and muscle relaxation
Crisis Recovery Worker criteria:
- You must be able to show empathy and compassion with a non-judgemental approach
- You should be passionate about promoting positive mental health and have excellent verbal communication and listening skills.
- You should be able to manage professional boundaries
We will only accept complete applications, which should include CV, Covering Letter and Equality and Diversity Form.
If you require further information please contact Carolyn Smith, Recruitment Co-ordinator email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 18th December 2023
Interviews: We actively monitor applications for employment and will shortlist and arrange interviews as applications are submitted