Peterborough Community Assistance Scheme
Peterborough Community Assistance Scheme (PCAS) provides support if you live in Peterborough, are struggling to manage your finances and need some emergency help and information. The support we can provide includes support with benefits including ESA and PIP Assessments and Tribunals, help with debt management and support with emergency housing situations. Please note we are not able to provide direct financial support.
We deliver workshops in Peterborough on the process of Applying for Personal Independence Payments (PIP) and Employment Support Allowance (ESA).
Our PCAS Project Worker can support you by
- Listening to you to find out your needs
- Ensuring you can make an informed choice by making you aware of your options
- Supporting you to speak up for yourself
- Ensuring you are aware of your rights and that your rights are upheld
- Working with you focussing on your needs and wishes
For more information, please call 01733 362990.